This hub is full of helpful resources written by individuals, organisations and groups across Scotland working to improve Disability Safety
The links in this hub will take you to external websites. Please be advised that these links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only.
Pick from the following resources related to contacts:
Who to contact?
- Citizens Advice Scotland – Scotland’s largest independent advice network.
- Crimestoppers – An independent charity that gives people the power to speak up to stop crime 100% anonymously.
- Equality & Human Rights Commission – The Equality and Human Rights Commission is Great Britain’s national equality body and has been awarded an ‘A’ status as a National Human Rights Institution (NHRI) by the United Nations.
- I Am Me – A community charity that aims to change attitudes and behaviours so that disabled and vulnerable people in Scotland feel safe in their communities.
- Police Scotland -Information about hate crime provided by Police Scotland.
- Samaritans – Providing emotional support to anyone in emotional distress, struggling to cope, or at risk of suicide throughout the United Kingdom
- Stop Hate Crime UK – Stop Hate UK is one of the leading national organisations working to challenge all forms of Hate Crime and discrimination, based on any aspect of an individual’s identity.
- SupportLine – Confidential emotional support to children, young adults and adults by telephone, email and post.
- Victim Support – Free and confidential support to help you move beyond the impact of crime.
- Your Local Authority – Contact details for each local council across Scotland.