Hate Crime Charter at the Pickaquoy Centre: Disability Consultation
When: Wednesday 30 March 2022, 1:30 – 3:00pm
Where: The Pickaquoy Centre, Muddisdale Road, Kirkwall, Orkney, KW15 1LR
Join Disability Equality Scotland at the Pickaquoy Centre in Orkney as we host a disability consultation to discuss experiences of negative behaviours and hate crime in Orkney. You can register for the event here.
Following the successful launch of the national Hate Crime Charter with Scotland’s public transport operators, Disability Equality Scotland is working with the Pickaquoy Centre to establish the Charter on their premises. The Charter aims to encourage businesses, transport providers, members of the public and other services to support a zero-tolerance approach to hate crime in Scotland. We want to see safer and more inclusive public spaces for disabled people and other protected characteristics across Scotland.
This is a chance for us to ask disabled people what their experiences are of hate crime, and their thoughts on reporting incidents of hate crime. We will be joined by representatives from the Pickaquoy Centre to ask questions such as:
- Do you feel comfortable and safe as a disabled person at the Pickaquoy?
- Are you concerned about being a victim of hate crime or discrimination in Orkney?
- Would you know how to report a hate crime if you had witnessed something, or been a victim of it?
- Maine pepcid 20mg shipping
- Where to buy sucralfate in sherbrooke
- Where to buy montelukast 10mg in victoria
- Online doctor hytrin
- Where to buy microzide 12.5mg in columbia online
- Where to buy acyclovir online in toronto
- Alaska shipping eldepryl
- Generic dutasteride from boston
- Generic albuterol (salbutamol) 4mg from madison
- Buy aggrenox online from olympia
If you’re having trouble filling out your registration form, please contact email@example.com.
You can also fill in this short survey on your awareness and understanding of hate crime, as well as your experience of visiting the Pickaquoy Centre, to inform this important work.
The event will take place on Wednesday 30 March 2022, from 1:30pm to 3:00pm.
We look forward to welcoming you on the day!